At Foothills Weight Loss Specialists in Knoxville, we strive to offer patients the best tools and resources to aid in their bariatric surgery journey. As part of that commitment to quality, we have transitioned to a new app to provide you with the support you need before and after surgery. We are proud to now offer Baritastic, the number one bariatric surgery app.
Why is Baritastic unique?
Baritastic is a more robust tool for bariatric surgery patients. Unlike other apps, Baritastic has the ability to connect your program to our team at Foothills Weight Loss Specialists, helping you to stay on track and in touch with content specific to your progress.
- Monitor your nutrition by keeping daily food and water journals.
- Log your exercise and calories burned, as well as sync your FitBit for additional fitness support and challenges.
- Learn how to cook nutritious and delicious meals that are bariatric-patient friendly.
- Stay motivated with daily quotes, the weekly motivation tab feature, inspirational podcasts and more.
- Set reminders for things like pre/post surgery instructions, vitamins, medication, meals, and protein shakes to help you stay compliant.
- Keep track of your each stage of your weight loss process with key metrics and goal monitoring.
- Connect to your bariatric program and access information such as your dietary guidelines, discharge instructions, goal setting, contact information, support group meetings, etc.
- Access forums to get the online weight loss support you need.
- Track your journey and progress with the journal feature, which allows you to upload photos and add your measurements as you go.
“We are confident that Baritastic’s intuitive interface and many features are tailored for our patients,” says Foothills Weight Loss Surgeon, Dr. Mark Colquitt. “This quality app gives all types of bariatric patients the multi-faceted support they need to stay motivated and healthy.”
To see what else Baritastic has to offer, click here.